Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Cross Country

On Tuesday the 27th of August we went to
Cross Country. When we got to school Mrs Radich
gave us a school uniform. When we were changed
in our uniforms we had to go to Mrs Radich
and she would put a number on our hands.
When the bell went everyone went back to class
and then went up to the front of the hall.
We got on the bus and the bus driver drove
everyone to Johnny Jones farm. Tuva - Lisa's
mum was selling all the food at the canteen.
When we got to Johnny Jones farm each group ran.
It was a bit of a long wait for my group to run.
There were 5 different schools at the Cross Country.
I had a snack before I ran. I came in 8th place
in the race.  When we were finished running we
went on the buses and went back to school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.