Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

My Cat Marmite

My favourite pet is my cat. Her name is
Mar-mite because she is black and has a
light brown faded in her fur. She likes to
roll around on the concrete in the sun and
when she is rolling around she tries to bite
me but when she is up and I am running
around she tries to scratch me. When she
is hungry she walks towards the door and
then wacks the door with her tail. Everyday
after school I feed her but sometimes my
cousin Jordan feeds her the Cat food. My
cat is sometimes fussy with her cat food
but when she's really hungry she eats it all.
We have had my cat for 4 years and when we
got her she was a little kitten but now she
is massive and nearly getting to the stage of
being old. I love my cat so much.




4 comments:

  1. Great description of your cat Shikayla! What is her favourite food? Next time you post to your blog, think of a reflection and a question to add at the end of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really your cats they so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you named it mar-mite and gave a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute!What is your favourite thing to do with your cat?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.