Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2020

My pet dragon

My pet dragon’s favourite food is Apples, Cucumber, grapes, oranges and
bananas because she wants to be healthy. My dragon likes to play catch with a ball, build sand castles at the beach because she thinks it is fun. My dragon’s name is Braza. It is a girl and she has two legs, two eyes that are light blue, two wings, one mouth, one tail and two little arms near her head. She drinks fresh clean water and when she gets excited she blows out fire. My dragon is always happy and kind to people around her. My dragon does not talk. She is purple with dark pink and blue. Her skin is nice and smooth. My dragon is a wake during the day and sleeps at night time. My dragon has heaps of friends that she plays with when she is bored. She is creative and smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.