Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

All about Me

Hi my name is Shikayla. My favourite things to do are art, activities and playing with my friends at school. I have one cat. She is my favourite animal ever. Her name is Mar-mite because she is black and a bit of brown is faded into her fur. She has green eyes. She likes rolling around on the concrete in the Sun. She always bites me when she is hungry. I like to play netball because it is fun and easy to play. I have a few friends from school that play Netball. My favourite foods to eat are Mcdonalds, lollies and donuts because they are sweet. The food that I don’t like to eat are vegetables because they taste very yuck. The show that I like to watch on TV is The Thundermans because it is funny. I go to Paparore school and I am a year 5 and my friends are Madison, Cleo and Awhitia. My favourite classes are Te Tinana and Te Puawai. The teachers that I like are Mrs Stevenson, Mr Masters and Whaea Deb. 

1 comment:

  1. great blog post shikayla i like how you said your favourite game is netball and you have got a favourite pet.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.