Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

All About Me

Hi my name is Shikayla. My favourite things to do are
, activities and playing with my friends at school.
I have one cat. She is my favourite animal ever. Her
name is Marmite because she is black and a bit of
brown is faded into her fur. She has green eyes. She
likes rolling around on the concrete in the Sun. She
always bites me when she is hungry. I like to play
netball because it is fun and easy to play. I have a few
friends from school that play Netball. My favourite
foods to eat are Mcdonalds, lollies and donuts because
they are sweet. The food that I don’t like to eat are
vegetables because they taste very yuck. The show
that I like to watch on TV is The Thunder-mans
because it is funny. I go to Paparore school and I am
a year 5 and my friends are Madison, Cleo and Awhitia.
My favourite classes are Te Tinana and Te Puawai. The
teachers that I like are Mrs Stevenson, Mr Masters and
Whaea Deb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.