Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Staying with my cousin's

On Saturday the 9th of November my cousin’s stayed at my house. Their names are Shanna and Jul z. Me and my mum went to there house and picked them up. When they got in the car we left. When we got by the ANZ  bank we picked up my nana Missy. When she got in the car we went to Pak n save. We got a few things for what my mum was gonna make for dinner. My mum got all the things she was gonna make for dinner. My mum got the things scanned then we packed everything out in the car then we went back home. When we got home we got everything out of the car and put them inside.  When it was 6:00pm my mum got started on dinner. My mum made a salad and a bacon and egg pie. While the pie was cooking me, Hori, Shanna and Jul z went outside to play with my cousin Jordan and his friend Taine. We all played on the back yard at my house. We started playing tackle and Jordan bumped into Hori and Hori got a bleeding nose and I  got hot so I got a bleeding nose too. When our noses stopped  bleeding we kept on playing. We started playing tackle at 6:00 to 7:30 then we all went inside to have dinner. When everyone finished dinner we all had ice - cream and cake. The power went off so we all went to bed. Then the power went on again then everyone started talking again. When the power turned off again Shanna got scared and wanted to go back home. I  tried to tell her not to be scared but she did not listen. All she did was just hide under the blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.