Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Why I chose my design:

 

WALT: We are learning to follow the design process.



Why I chose my design:


I chose this design because I thought it would be difficult for me to make with the Popsicle sticks and using a hot glue gun. The worst bit while I was making my prototype was burning myself. The easy part of making my prototype was filling the timber holders with the mud and plants. My favourite part was putting the whole thing together.



Equipment list :


  1. Lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, 

  2. Three Timber holders

  3. Two batches of dry mud

  4. Long Nails

  5. Wooden Pallets to build


What did you find challenging?


The challenging part was gluing the top on because the Popsicle sticks that were glued on the side were bumpy at the top and I could not get them straight.


What was your favourite part?


My favourite part was putting the whole thing together because it was easy to stick and it dried out fast. 


What could you have done better?


I think I could have done the holders better and straighter because the bits underneath that were holding the holders were in different places not actually in line with each other.


: Did you like my writing about why I chose my design? What was your favourite part? my favourite part was doing the hot gluing and sticking all the pieces together.





1 comment:

  1. Great work Shikayla . i like how you chose your design because you thought it would be a bit of a challenge to make the prototype. it looks like you have done an amazing job well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.