Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

Te Reo Maori Docs

WALT: We are learning new words in Te Reo Maori. 

  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Cassidy Tena / This is Cassidy.




  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Mason Taaffe Tena / This is Mason Taaffe.



  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Lara Tena / This is Lara.



  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Reina Tena / This is Reina




  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Rickaarn Tena / This is  Rickaarn



  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Mikayla Tena / This is Mikayla




  1. Ko Wai Tenei? Ko Ibanez Tena / This is Ibanez



  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Kevin Tena / This is Kevin





  1. Ko wai Tenei? Ko Mr Masters Tena / This is Mr Masters



  1.  Ko wai Tenei? Ko Riley Tena / This is Riley



Q. What picture did you like most? My favourite picture was of Kevin because had had the funny pony tails .

Reflection - It was really fun making this document because I got to choose my images and insert them.

Thank you for looking at my doc about He aha Tena







1 comment:

  1. my favourite picture was kevin because his picture was really funny😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.